Become a UNITE credit union
As the CEO, we ask that you commit to the following UNITE essentials:
- Attend/host annual advocacy training.
- Enroll in CUNA’s Member Activation Program (MAP). Activate your members as needed at the state and federal response.
- Encourage staff to enroll in Action Alerts (text or email). Respond to Action Alerts as needed at the state and federal causes.
- Reach the recommended PAC goal, as set by Cornerstone League annually.
- Participate in a PAC campaign or host a PAC event at your credit union to promote payroll deduction, merchandise sales (candy sales in Texas), dress-down days, etc.
- Establish a legislative champion at your credit union.
- Have credit union representation in at least one of the following advocacy events: CUNA GAC, Hike the Hill, Arkansas Legislative Luncheon, Kansas/Missouri Day at the Capitol, or Oklahoma/Texas GAC.