Save the Date: IMPACT 2023
Posted: Oct 27, 2022 | Author:
Cornerstone young professionals: Save the date for the 2023 IMPACT: Cornerstone Annual Meeting & Council Forum, April 12–14 at the Gaylord Texan Resort. Reserve your place now and get the early bird rate!
See Opening Speaker Sam Glenn
- Organizations get better when their people get better, and it all starts with attitude. Award-winning speaker and bestselling author Sam Glenn says attitude drives everything—attitude and courageous thinking.
- In his uplifting keynote, “How to Use Optimism to Manage Changes, Challenges, the Unexpected, and Uncertainty,” Glenn will highlight ways to navigate your thoughts to help you think better so you do better in times of uncertainty and change.
- View a special message from Glenn.
Your credit union’s investment in your professional development at IMPACT will elevate your knowledge and reach beyond your current range of expertise. You’ll also get an ALL-ACCESS PASS to maximize your learning opportunities.
Your registration opportunities include:
- All general sessions featuring sought-after speakers
- Council forum sessions based on your functional responsibility
- Various refreshment breaks and meal functions
- Dedicated time in the Business Exchange EXPO with valuable vendors
- Networking opportunities to foster conversations and grow with your peers
- Chance to win a cash prize (you must be present to win)
- Golf Tournament benefiting Cornerstone Foundation (additional registration required)
Questions about IMPACT?
Contact email@example.com or 800-442-5762, ext. 6630.