Leadership skills for all
Posted: Mar 30, 2021 | Author:
What kind of leader are you? Whether you’re a leader of people, self, business, or serve on a volunteer board, there are many ways to enhance your leadership skills through Cornerstone League’s leadership offerings. Kick off Celebrate Diversity Month (April) and fortify your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) best practices through the following offerings:
- cuLEAD360: Rich in DEI content, cuLEAD360 guides credit union leaders through robust content intended to strengthen their leadership skills at their own pace. Watch for the bonus material for subscribers.
- No Nonsense Experience: Participate in a four-week interactive experience with credit union professionals across the country as you take a deep dive into Diversity, Inclusion, and Bias. Register for this candid, eye-opening series by April 21.
- Interpersonal Skills Workshop: A two-part workshop on May 12 and 26 which will focus on identifying and resolving workplace conflict and strengthening emotional intelligence.
- Southwest CUNA Management School: The go-to experience for rising and C-suite credit union professionals, providing higher academic-style learning and engagement opportunities through a combination of virtual live and self-paced courses. Apply now to be a part of the July SCMS experience.
- Effective Time Mastery: Working Smarter, Not Harder: (pre-recorded webinar)
- Dealing with Difficult Members: 5 Foolproof Techniques: August 31