Free productivity webinar for Lending & Collections Council members on May 14
Posted: Jul 16, 2020 | Author:
Interruptions are productivity killers. Feeling overwhelmed zaps your motivation and quality of life. You can overcome these obstacles with a few shifts in your mindset and time management skills. In this webinar, “Disruption-proof productivity: How to be super productive in an age of disruption,” you will learn the mental skills and daily time management styles that drive sustained motivation, focus, and the ability to bounce back better than before.
You will also learn:
- The three most effective types of time management and when to use each;
- An instant mindset that flips feeling overwhelmed into motivation;
- New research on how to be super productive even with multiple interruptions; and
- How to use “Big Box Time Management” to end each day relaxed and ready to recharge.
Disruption-proof productivity: How to be super productive in an age of disruption
May 14, 2-3 p.m. CDT
Registration will be opening soon. Check the website
Speaker: Andy Core
Andy Core is an expert on increasing employee engagement, work-life balance, productivity, and wellness motivation. Core has spent 15 years researching ways for individuals to thrive in today’s hectic society and build teams that cost less, have better attitudes, and accomplish more. He has written books on motivation, productivity, and fitness. He was voted into the Top 5 Global Health/Healthcare Speakers for 2012 and the Top 100 Productivity Experts to follow on Twitter in 2014. He is the co-host of the PBS show “Fighting Fat.” Core has a Bachelor of Science in biology and a Master of Science in human performance.
- Free for registered Lending & Collections Council members
- $25 for new council member (includes 2020 Lending & Collections Council membership)
This session is sponsored by Cornerstone’s Lending & Collections Council.