- Stay Compliant & Manage Risk
- Find & Source Talent
- Streamline Operations & Attract Members
- Client Portal (CU Driver)
The National Automobile Dealers Association, also known as NADA, is the recognized authority in loan and trade-in information, vehicle mileage calculations, model/manufacturer cross references, VIN look-ups, dealer information, pricing on retail and wholesale, and much more for:
- Cars (new and used)
- Motorcycle/snowmobile/ATV and personal water crafts
- Classic, collectible, and special interest cars
- Recreational vehicles
- Van/truck conversions and limousines
NADA Internet Access
NADA's business-to-business website is fast becoming a credit union’s primary source for car loan valuations nationwide. There are many good reasons to purchase internet access to the NADA website, including:
- New vehicle invoice and MSRP data
- Look up values quickly and accurately
- Enter a VIN or click on year, make, etc.
- Automatic adjustments for mileage and accessories
- Values may be printed for your file and/or your members
- Consistent results from user to user
- One license covers all users at all of your branches
Order NADA Internet Access
Official Used Car Guide
NADA’s Used Car Guide gives seven years of trade-in, retail, and loan values for cars and light duty trucks. This guide updates monthly.
Official Older Used Car Guide
The Older Car Guide gives trade-in, retail, and loan values for cars and light duty trucks for the past twelve years. This guide updates quarterly.
Recreational Vehicle Appraisal Guide
The R.V. guide offers NADA used wholesale and retail values and suggested list prices as far back as 1989. This guide updates quarterly.
Motorcycle/Snowmobile/ATV/Personal Watercraft Appraisal Guide
The Motorcylce Guide offers average retail values and suggested retail for the past 21 years. It also offers mileage charts, model/manufacturer cross references, and more. This guide updates quarterly.
Marine Appraisal Guide
The Marine Guide gives 14 years of marine appraisal for boats 7-75 feet long, yachts, houseboats and more. This guide updates quarterly.
Classic, Collectible, and Special Interest Car Appraisal Guide
The Classic Car Guide gives eighty years of classic car values and sixty years for exotic makes. This guide updates quarterly and contains over 650 pages of information.
Van/Truck Conversion and Limousine Appraisal Guide
The Van/Limo Guide gives 23 years of van and truck values and 17 years of limousine values. It offers NADA used wholesale and retail values as well as suggested list prices for van and truck conversions. This guide updates three times per year.