The Tao of Ta-Da: Watch What Happens When Work Becomes Play
In this hilarious interactive keynote, Joel invites members of the audience to participate in improvisational exercises to help illustrate the central message: That organizations and individuals should CELEBRATE every day successes to increase collaboration, productivity, passion and innovation. Joel’s presentations focus on the following:
Seven Lessons Learned:
- Learn to celebrate work and create a positive environment.
- Learn to improve collaboration and teamwork and help all partners find success.
- Learn the three keys to leading change: be prepared; be focused; be open and flexible.
- Learn the key to success: staying in the game and keeping your passion.
- Learn to promote ownership and accountability.
- Learn to encourage innovation by creating opportunity.
- Learn to enhance communication.
About Joel Zeff
Joel Zeff creates energy. He is a dynamic speaker, improvisational humorist and author. His interactive performances invite members of the audience to participate in hilarious improvisational exercises that illustrate Joel's central message: That organizations and individuals should Celebrate every day successes to increase collaboration, productivity, passion and innovation.
Since 1997, Joel has inspired audiences from Wells Fargo to Samsung to KPMG and even the IRS. Yes, the IRS. Mr. Zeff is a masterful public speaker and a nationally renowned motivator, lifelong humorist and improvisational actor.
View All Sessions