- ALM Webinar Workshops
- Bankruptcy & Collections Series
- CEO Roundtables
- Coaching Skills for Winning Managers Workshop
- Hot Topic Webinars
- HR Roundtables
- IRA Workshops
- Leadership vs Management Workshop
- Small CU Forum
- Small CU Workshops
- On-Demand Training
- CU Webinar Network
- Exhibits & Sponsorships
- Speaker Information
- Upcoming Events
- COVID-19 Resources
- Compliance Assistance
- Asset/Liability Management
- Research & Statistics
- Small Credit Union Support
- More Tools
- Stay Compliant & Manage Risk
- Find & Source Talent
- Streamline Operations & Attract Members
- Client Portal (CU Driver)
- Outreach & Awareness
- Young Professionals
- Sister Societies
- Cooperative Programs
- Awards & Recognition
2020 SCMS Scholarship Application
Thanks to the generous contributions of SCMS alumni and students, Cornerstone Resources, and others, scholarships are available for qualified applicants.
Contact your local credit union chapter, state association or league to see if additional scholarships might be available.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The applicant must be a credit union employee, volunteer, or serving on a credit union committee at time of application.
- For second and third year student applications - student must be current with project submission guidelines, unless special consideration has been previously approved by the SCMS Director.
- Complete and submit a SCMS Scholarship Application by April 24 for the 2020 July SCMS session.
- Approval/denial of applications will be communicated with applicants within one week after SCMS Scholarship Committee meeting in May.
- Recipient must use the scholarship during the year it is awarded, for the purpose stated on the application. Scholarships are not transferable.
- Student pays tuition in full. First year enrollment closes at 60 students.
- Scholarship awards are sent directly to student’s credit union. The scholarship award does not obligate the Cornerstone Foundation to cover any additional expense beyond the dollar amount specified by the SCMS Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship(s) must be returned to the Cornerstone Foundation should the applicant have a status change for any of the following reasons:
- attendance to current school year
- employment at credit union
- does not graduate from SCMS
Submit one complete scholarship application each year. Attention to details is important as applications are evaluated on a point system. Incomplete scholarship applications will not be processed.
SCMS scholarship application must be received by April 24, 2020.
Applicant submits on behalf of the credit union one time on an annual basis. It is important you completely fill out this scholarship application. Your responses are weighted and evaluated based on a points matrix system.
- Emily Moreno, Grants Manager, Cornerstone Foundation - email@example.com or 469-385-6483