Hosted by: Marketing & Business Development Council
Date: Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CDT
The attention spans of today’s consumers have gotten so short that consumers want to be spoken to as if they are the only one reading or seeing an advertisement, and you know their time is finite. So how do you get your entire message out when you have less than five seconds to attract attention?
This webinar, “Video and Content Marketing in a Digital World” explains the changes that have taken place among consumers and how to adapt your video and content marketing so it will gain traction, attract attention, and ultimately provide your credit union with more results.
After attending, you’ll understand and be able to:
- Determine current consumer trends and how they are affecting content and video marketing today;
- Effectively target your content and video marketing;
- Identify concepts and ideas to take content and video marketing to a conversion level in the digital marketing funnel;
- Understand best practices in setting up and maintaining a content marketing and video marketing strategy; and
- Define relevant outputs of a content marketing strategy and how it contributes to organizational ROI.
|Marketing & Business Development Council Members:
|Non-Marketing & Business Development Council Members:
(includes 2019 Marketing & Business Development Council membership)
Presenter - Aaron Gregerson
Aaron Gregerson is senior vice president, chief digital officer for MarketMatch, a full-service marketing consulting firm. Gregerson brings more than 13 years of financial marketing, business development, and leadership experience through his various credit union leadership roles.
Gregerson joined MarketMatch in 2014 as vice president, client manager with responsibility to manage and grow a client portfolio. Since early 2017, he has led the agency’s digital marketing efforts, providing digital marketing strategy development. Known for coming up with many of his big ideas while out running, he promises not to make a group run mandatory for this session.
For questions about this webinar or the council program, please contact Cristina Martinez, CU Relations Administrative Assistant at (800) 442-5762, ext. 6403 or email@example.com.