NEW DATES: September 25-26, 2020
You won’t want to miss this special low-cost conference targeted to small credit unions and featuring industry experts who will address current challenges and opportunities. The conference also provides opportunities for small credit union professionals and directors in the Cornerstone region to meet some of their required training needs such as BSA/OFAC and financial literacy.
Upon completion, all attendees will be emailed a certificate of attendance.
- BSA/OFAC training
- Financial literacy training
- HR training
- CECL Update
- Leadership development training
Little Changes Making a Big Difference
We care about you, so as you make a commitment for business as usual, know that your League is taking steps to protect your health and finances:
- We are limiting the number of registered attendees for each live event to incorporate social distancing.
- We will ensure proper handwashing stations and hand sanitizers are available.
- We have relaxed our refund policy to cover issues that may arise from the Pandemic. Express your interest by registering but rest assured, if the climate related to COVID-19 changes, we will offer a refund of registration fees if applicable if we have to cancel.
- We are monitoring local, state, and national pandemic updates, preparing to support our live events with virtual enhancements.
If you have questions regarding this conference, call 800-442-5762 ext. 6630 or 469-385-6630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.