September 23-25, 2020
- Network with other credit union professionals;
- Build new relationships;
- Gather best-practices information on marketing, lending, compliance, and advocacy;
- Get your questions answered on NCUA updates and examination issues; and
- Share and learn with your peers in “Lessons Learned” sessions.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for credit union CEOs, presidents, and key managers.
Little Changes Making a Big Difference
We care about you, so as you make a commitment for business as usual, know that your League is taking steps to protect your health and finances:
- We are limiting the number of registered attendees for each live event to incorporate social distancing.
- We will ensure proper handwashing stations and hand sanitizers are available.
- We have relaxed our refund policy to cover issues that may arise from the Pandemic. Express your interest by registering but rest assured, if the climate related to COVID-19 changes, we will offer a refund of registration fees if applicable if we have to cancel.
- We are monitoring local, state, and national pandemic updates, preparing to support our live events with virtual enhancements.
ARCUPAC Golf Tournament
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Experience one of Branson’s most popular golf courses, have a lot of fun in a friendly competition, and make a worthy contribution to ARCUPAC as an advocate for credit unions. Now that’s a great way to get the Managers Roundtable meeting started!
Be sure to join us on Wednesday morning for a great time and a worthy cause.
Tee Time: 8:30 a.m.
Location: Thousand Hills Golf Course, 245 S. Wildwood Drive, Branson, Missouri, 65616
Golf Registration Fee: $175
Deadline to Register: September 9, 2020
Golf registration information coming soon.
If you have questions regarding the golf tournament, contact:
Thank You to Our 2020 Sponsors
If you have questions regarding this conference, call 800-442-5762, ext. 6630 or 469-385-6630 or email email@example.com.