Leveraging the Credit Union Difference
To put it simply, the principles and philosophies that guide credit unions are good business. Understanding those principles and philosophies and their application will help define the future of the credit union movement in the marketplace.
Learn how your credit union can put these foundational concepts to work in everyday operations at Cornerstone’s 2021 Principles & Philosophy Conference. The knowledge you gain at this conference will help you meet the needs of your members while solidifying the unique role of financial cooperatives in the market.
- Understand the history and role of credit unions in the marketplace
- See how the value of cooperative philosophies apply in the day-to-day operations of your credit union
- Gain insight on the historical and current social impact of credit unions
- Understand why credit unions are different and how to leverage that for growth
- Create a plan of action for your credit union
“This conference was life changing. I have enjoyed my transition to the credit union from banking and this conference is a blessing. This conference really stressed the reasoning behind why we are who we are.” - Taneshia Henderson, Tarrant County’s CU
“The Principles & Philosophy Conference - Leveraging the Credit Union Difference is encouraging to reinforce the purpose of the credit union difference. Credit unions are helping the communities and even if we do not always see the results, we need to remember our core purpose of people helping people.” - Elizabeth Seelback, Resource One CU
“The P&P Conference - Leveraging the Credit Union Difference was a very moving conference where we got to dig deep in the meaning behind the CU movement. It was an eye-opening experience and one I would recommend all CU staff attend.” - Harlie Runner, University & Community FCU