- ALM Webinar Workshops
- Bankruptcy & Collections Series
- CEO Roundtables
- Coaching Skills for Winning Managers Workshop
- Hot Topic Webinars
- HR Roundtables
- IRA Workshops
- Leadership vs Management Workshop
- Small CU Forum
- Small CU Workshops
- On-Demand Training
- CU Webinar Network
- Exhibits & Sponsorships
- Speaker Information
Date & Time
10 a.m. - 3 p.m. CDT
Early Bird Deadline: September 17
Regular Rate Deadline: October 14
What you can expect to learn:
- Techniques to effectively coach, saying goodbye to “shoulda, woulda, and coulda” coaching;
- Real-life coaching moments in a safe environment;
- Different approaches to coach for opportunities;
- How to motivate your team and the value of intrinsic motivation;
- The difference between difficult conversations and conversations that uncover and solve difficulties;
- Keys to WOW service;
- Leadership skills that make a difference;
- How to prevent resistance with a simple training technique;
- Time management for yourself and your team;
- How to confront challenges before they become real problems;
- The Pygmalion Effect and if it is standing between you and your success;
- Coachable moments that make a difference; and
- How to leave a legacy.
Who Should Attend?
Branch managers, assistant branch managers, teller supervisors, managers, supervisors, and trainers would all benefit from attending this workshop.
|10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Session with a 15 minute break|
|12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.||Lunch break|
|1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Session with a 15 minute break|
Presenter - Rory Rowland
Rory Rowland is a business consultant, seminar leader, and author specializing in programs that help credit unions improve their lending, technology, leadership, and communications skills. After serving as president of two credit unions and earning his Certified Credit Union Executive designation, Rowland began using his experience and specialized credit union background to help others in the movement become more effective. He has presented his high-energy and humorous programs in all 50 states over the past 18 years, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Rowland is one of the most highly rated speakers at state and national associations including many credit union league conferences.
Fee Per Person
League Member Early Bird Rate: $150
League Member Regular Rate: $200
Limited number of registrations available. Register early to secure your virtual seat. Your investment includes instruction, materials, and lunch.
This is a virtual meeting, but lunch is still on us. We're providing a DoorDash virtual gift card for every registered attendee.
Cornerstone reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event due to unforeseen circumstances. If the seminar is rescheduled to another date or is modified (virtual or hybrid), your registration will automatically transfer. If the event is rescheduled, or the location is changed, and you are unable to attend, your fees will be refunded. Cornerstone encourages you to send a substitute in your place if you cannot attend.
If you submit a written cancellation:
- 60 days before the start of an event, you will receive a full refund.
- 31-60 days before the start of an event, 50% of your fees will be refunded.
- 0-30 days before the start of an event, you will not receive a refund.