The Tao of Ta-Da! Watch What Happens When Work Becomes Play
Joel Zeff, Joel Zeff Creative
We’ve all witnessed the excitement of a three-year-old child. They celebrate finding a ladybug. They celebrate drawing a flower. They celebrate going to the bathroom in the toilet for the first time.
Somewhere along the way, too many adults lose this sense of excitement about our lives and our work. Our tanks are empty. There is no fuel for collaboration, productivity and innovation. When employees and managers are not having fun and enjoying their work, they become “Bye-Bye” people. “Bye-Bye” people don’t care about taking care of the member, meeting goals, producing results, or having fun.
Employees and managers who have fun at their jobs are more loyal, enthusiastic and passionate. They sell more, communicate more effectively, take better care of customers and produce more sustainable results. And fun increases employee retention.
In Joel's dynamic and motivational keynote presentation, attendees will appreciate the value of fun in the workplace and learn how to make the simple choices to have more fun, and increase their passion and success.
Seven Lessons Learned:
- Learn to celebrate work and create a positive environment.
- Learn to improve teamwork and help all partners find success.
- Learn the three keys to leading change: be prepared; be focused; be open and flexible.
- Learn the key to success: staying in the game and keeping your passion.
- Learn to promote ownership and accountability.
- Learn to encourage innovation by creating opportunity.
- Learn to enhance communication.
View All Sessions