This is your last chance to register!
After five consecutive years of year-over-year increases, credit unions experienced a decrease in overdraft revenue for the first quarter of 2019. As regulators review the rules governing overdraft services, and next generation technologies are providing new tools for improving program management, is it time to review your overdraft strategies to make sure you’re getting optimal results?
Hosted by the Accounting & Finance Council, the webinar, “Does Your Overdraft Strategy Have the Right Perspective?” will provide you with advice on how to implement the best overdraft service practices, resulting in a reliable revenue stream, compliance peace of mind for your credit union, and increased financial security for your members.
By attending, you’ll gain:
- Information on key performance indicators for more successful overdraft results;
- Awareness of the role of next generation analytics and reporting capabilities in capturing missing income, setting realistic goals, and creating effective problem-solving strategies; and
- An understanding of the correlation between ongoing employee education and greater program outcomes.
Webinar: Does Your Overdraft Strategy Have the Right Perspective?
Tuesday, Sept. 17
2–3 p.m. CDT
- Complimentary for Accounting & Finance Council Members
- $25 for Non-Accounting & Finance Council Members, which includes a 2019 Accounting & Finance Council Membership.
For more information.
Presenter: Cheryl Lawson
Cheryl Lawson, executive vice president–compliance, serves as JMFA’s principal compliance liaison for regulatory requirements of overdraft services, including consumer protection issues and strategies that enhance safety and soundness. She has more than 30 years of experience in information technology and financial operations, as well as consulting, communications, training, and project management. Lawson is a sought-after authority among industry groups for compliance issues related to overdraft programs.
For questions about this event or about Cornerstone Councils, contact Cristina Martinez, CU relations administrative assistant, at email@example.com or 800-442-5762, ext. 6403.