Only two days left, so apply today.
The YP Advisors are enterprising young credit union professionals, who help shake things up, bring about change in the system, and spark new ideas and growth within the credit union movement.
Applications are being accepted until Sept. 13. Apply today!
Finalists will go through a phone interview, and Cornerstone YP staff will select the new advisors.
The goal of the YP Advisors is to bring the best and brightest young minds from Cornerstone’s credit unions together around three objectives:
- Incite positive change for the future;
- Break down barriers to collaboration; and
- Bring new perspectives to the credit union system.
Here’s the formula for how you’ll spend your time as a YP Advisor:
- Two parts project-focused working group;
- One part think tank for the credit union system; and
- One part advisory group to the Cornerstone Credit Union League.
By becoming a YP Advisor, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Get your hands dirty implementing programs to engage and empower young credit union professionals;
- Shape future League initiatives and events;
- Design programs that improve the credit union system; and
- Gain access to League training and networking opportunities!
If chosen to be a YP Advisor, you’ll need to be available for:
- The first in-person meeting Dec. 17-18 in Plano, Texas;
- At least four in-person workshops per year with travel expenses—airfare and mileage—covered. All other costs—such as hotel, food, and gas—will be the responsibility of your credit union;
- Many project designs and rollouts over the course of your two-year term;
- Ongoing phone and online conversations throughout your term; and
- Planning and implementing meetups in your area, as well as working on meetups in your assigned chapter areas.
To apply and for more information.
Note: You must be 40 years of age or younger to qualify.
For more information, contact Kati Buchanan at 800-442-5762 ext. 6424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.