The attention spans of today’s consumers are diminishing. So much so that consumers want to be spoken to as if they are the only one reading or seeing an advertisement in the least amount of time possible. So how do you get your entire message out when you have less than five seconds to attract attention?
Attend the “Video and Content Marketing in a Digital World” webinar on Sept. 26 from 10 to 11 a.m. CDT, and discover the changes that have taken place among consumers. Hosted by the Marketing/Business Development Council, this webinar will examine how you can adapt your video and content marketing so it will gain traction, attract attention, and ultimately provide your credit union with more results.
By attending, you’ll be able to:
- Determine current consumer trends and how they are affecting content and video marketing today;
- Effectively target your content and video marketing;
- Identify concepts and ideas to take content and video marketing to a conversion level in the digital marketing funnel;
- Understand best practices in setting up and maintaining a content marketing and video marketing strategy; and
- Define relevant outputs of a content marketing strategy and how it contributes to organizational return on investment.
Webinar: Video and Content Marketing in a Digital World
Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
10 – 11:00 a.m. CDT
- Complimentary for Marketing/Business Development Council members
- $25 for Non-Marketing/Business Development Council members
(includes 2019 Marketing/Business Development Council membership)
Presenter: Aaron Gregerson
Aaron Gregerson is senior vice president, chief digital officer for MarketMatch, a full-service marketing consulting firm. Gregerson brings more than 13 years of financial marketing, business development, and leadership experience through his various credit union leadership roles.
Gregerson joined MarketMatch in 2014 as vice president, client manager with responsibility to manage and grow a client portfolio. Since early 2017, he has led the agency’s digital marketing efforts, providing digital marketing strategy development. Known for coming up with many of his big ideas while out running, he promises not to make a group run mandatory for this session.
For questions about this event or about Cornerstone Councils, contact Cristina Martinez at email@example.com or 800-442-5762, ext. 6403.