Experience Innovation at former Marketing & Business Development Conference
If you’re responsible for marketing and business growth within your credit union, then this is the conference for you. Register now for Cornerstone Credit Union League’s 2019 Growth & Engagement Conference (formerly the Marketing & Business Development Conference), Nov. 4 – 6, in Allen, Texas.
By attending, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Innovate your marketing and business development;
- Network with the best and the brightest in credit union marketing and business development;
- Discover the hottest trends, new ideas, and fresh perspectives from industry experts, as well as your peers; and
- Identify products at the vendor fair that could make your job easier.
Did you know that 90% of face-to-face communication is nonverbal, making the body’s silent messages often more revealing than the spoken word? In the opening session “Actions Speak Louder than Words: Understanding Nonverbal Communication,” body language expert Jan Hargrave will help you improve your communication skills by teaching you to:
- Master the art of making a positive first impression;
- Deliver effective gestures for successful interactions;
- Develop nonverbal competencies to communicate your ideas in a positive and professional manner;
- Detect the gestures and "micro-expressions" of deception and secretiveness;
- Understand actions that help establish rapport and enhance your leadership abilities; and
- Identify disconnection gestures and recognize verbal objections before they are expressed.
For more information and to register.
2019 Pinnacle Awards accepting entries
The Pinnacle Awards include more than 20 categories from advertising campaigns to social media and everything in-between. All areas of marketing, public relations, and business development are included. These awards are highly competitive, and winners are chosen by a diverse panel of judges based on the achievements of the campaign.
The submission entry dates are June 3-July 15. Entries submitted and payments postmarked after July 15 will be subject to a late fee. To be considered, all Pinnacle entries must be submitted and postmarked on or before July 31. For more information, visit the Pinnacle Awards website.
On Tuesday, Nov. 5, you can mingle with credit union growth and engagement professionals, as well as product and service providers, while enjoying food and beverages. By visiting with each vendor, you can explore the value they bring to you and your credit union.
2019 Growth & Engagement Conference
Early bird rate deadline: Extended to Sept. 27
The New Delta Marriott Dallas-Allen
777 Watters Creek Blvd.
Allen, TX 75103
Room rate deadline: Oct. 7
For more information, contact Experiences & Events Manager Lori Schirpke-Jordan at 800-442-5762, ext. 6639, 469-385-6639, or email@example.com.