Sister Societies are forming in the Cornerstone region. What are Sister Societies? They are local Global Women Leadership Network chapters (part of the World Council of Credit Unions) established around the world to further the Network’s global mission of making a local impact. Chapter members do this by convening credit union leaders (men and women), discussing credit union issues, exchanging ideas, networking with neighboring credit union leaders, and sharing lessons learned. Sister Societies also provide an opportunity to talk through important issues impacting women leaders in credit unions.
The Sister Society initiative within the Cornerstone region is part of the League’s International Relationship Committee, chaired by Nancy Croix-Stroud, president/CEO of First Class American Credit Union. The Cornerstone Sister Society leadership team includes the following credit union presidents/CEOs:
- Nancy Croix-Stroud – First Class American Credit Union (North Texas)
- Lily Newfarmer – Tarrant County Credit Union (North Texas)
- Melanie Kennedy – Southwest Financial Credit Union (North Texas)
- Mary Beth Spuck – Resource One Credit Union (North Texas)
- Kenneth Harrington– MemberSource Credit Union (South East Texas)
- Jo Betsy Tyler – First Central Credit Union Central (South Texas)
- Gina Wilson – Oklahoma Central Credit Union (Oklahoma)
- Tammy Passafiume – Diamond Lakes Federal Credit Union (Arkansas)
South Texas Sister Society Meeting
July 16, 2019, 2 - 4 p.m.
MemberSource Credit Union
10100 Richmond Ave.
Houston, TX 77042
There is no cost to attend, but this event is limited to the first 70 individuals who sign up.
To register, contact Kenny Harrington, president/CEO of MemberSource Credit Union, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Cornerstone's Sister Societies, contact Mike Delker at 469-385-6826 or email email@example.com