Note: If you would like to be both a mentor and a mentee, please submit this registration form for each role.
Mentors: Please check areas in which you are willing to provide guidance.
Mentees: Please check areas in which you would like to receive guidance.
By accepting the terms of this agreement and registering to participate in the Cornerstone Credit Union League Collaboration Program, each participant agrees:
- The Cornerstone Credit Union League will act as the manager for the program.
- The League will provide resources and information needed to successfully participate in the program.
- To build and foster a collaborative relationship with assigned partner, which is not based on the potential for a merger of the participating credit union or the participating individual’s credit union.
- Protect the confidentiality of partner credit union or individual information and data.
- Provide / receive resources in the area(s) of expertise as designated.
- Agree to provide a bi-annual review of program metrics to the Cornerstone Credit Union League.
- Provide a 30-day notice to the Cornerstone Credit Union League if desiring to terminate program participation.
- Neither the Cornerstone Credit Union League nor participating credit union or individual are to be liable for any actions undertaken by a participating credit union or individual.