Meet your Cornerstone YP Advisors for 2024–2025
Posted: Oct 26, 2023 | Author:
The Cornerstone League has selected 15 credit union professionals to begin a two-year term as YP Advisors for 2024–2025.
Armed with fresh perspectives and the enthusiasm to drive innovation, spark creativity, and reimagine the credit union landscape for future generations, the YP Advisors are on a mission. They are champions of inclusive collaboration, breaking down barriers, fostering a culture of belonging, and building bridges that unite the best and brightest young minds from Cornerstone’s credit unions.
The YP Advisors for 2024–2025 are (in alphabetical order):
- Kaysha Cohen, AVP, eCommerce Neighborhood CU, Dallas, TX
- Jessica Cranke, Mortgage Closing Coordinator, TTCU FCU, Tulsa, OK
- Sophie Freeman, Member Experience Director, Rave Financial, Beaumont, TX
- Dawn Johnson, Marketing Assistant, Fort Worth City CU, Fort Worth, TX
- Justin Jones, Senior Relationship Banker, Texoma Community CU, Wichita Falls, TX
- Jarrod Lamott, Financial Analyst, Kansas Blue Cross Blue Shield CU, Topeka, KS
- Alex Mahomes, EVP, People Trust Community FCU, North Little Rock, AR
- Selina Mendez, Call Center Manager, United Community CU, Houston, TX
- Brandon Richardson, Interim CEO, Kansas City CU, Kansas City, MO
- Abram Rodriguez, Marketing/PR Manager, Border FCU, Del Rio, TX
- Steffany Rodriguez, Call Center Supervisor, Raiz FCU, El Paso, TX
- Janie Soto, Lending Manager, South Texas FCU, McAllen, TX
- Brittney Swain, Controller, Cherokee Strip CU, Ponca City, OK
- Natalie Toledo, Executive Admin Assistant, Frontier Community CU, Leavenworth, KS
- Nichole Willis, Mortgage Operations Supervisor, Allegiance FCU, Oklahoma City, OK
The new YP Advisors will officially take the helm after the turnover meeting with their most recent predecessors in Plano Nov. 30–Dec. 1.