Submit now! Entry deadlines approach for awards
Posted: Jan 25, 2023 | Author:
The Cornerstone League is looking for the best and brightest credit union professionals in our five-state region. From remarkable leadership to successful marketing initiatives, there is much to celebrate, and you can help us honor exceptional individuals, chapters, and credit unions by nominating them for one of Cornerstone’s prestigious awards.
The submission period is now open for the following awards. Winners will be announced during the IMPACT 2023: Annual Meeting and Council Forum, April 12–14.
- Pinnacle Awards: Cornerstone's Marketing and Business Development Council is accepting entries in more than 20 categories for your most successful marketing campaigns of 2022. Entry Deadline: Feb. 3. Learn more.
- Hall of Fame: Honors those with a history of service to credit unions and a record of achievement throughout their career. Entry deadline: Feb. 15. Learn more.
- Small Credit Union Achiever's Award: Recognizes accomplishments in support of the credit union movement by small credit union professionals. Entry deadline: Feb. 15. Learn more.
- Credit Union Professional of the Year Award: Recognizes accomplishments in support of the credit union movement by professionals. Entry deadline: Feb. 15. Learn more.
The submission period is now open for the following award. The winner will be announced during the Young Professional Conference, May 15–17.
- Young Professional of the Year Award: Recognizes young professionals who have demonstrated leadership and a passion for making a difference in the credit union movement. Entry deadline: April 5. Learn more.
For more information about these awards, please visit the Awards and Recognition section on Cornerstone’s website.