Question of the Week

Posted: Oct 6, 2022 | Author: Cornerstone Compliance Team
compliance  Regulation E 

Question: Can we require a member to file a police report to process a Regulation E dispute?

Answer: No. You may not require a member to file a police report, although the credit union may file a police report on its own to report the theft.



Sign up to the receive the weekly InfoSight eNewsletter email. Existing subscribers can manage their subscription.

Compliance Questions?

Cornerstone members have access to a wide variety of compliance assistance.

New Podcast

Cornerstone League Podcast

Now available on  Spotify and Apple Podcasts.

Perspectives Magazine

Perspectives Vol 17 Issue 4

Read the latest issue.