Opportunities to Develop Leadership Competencies Abound
Posted: Apr 28, 2021 | Author:
From day-to-day interactions in your personal life or team collaborations in the midst of a high-stakes project, you probably call upon your leadership skills more often than you think. Whether you’re responsible for motivating a large group of professionals or you are a leader among your peers, true leadership has nothing to do with title. It’s your willingness to show up for yourself and for your team every day.
Cornerstone League offers an array of leadership programs that cover the multi-faceted nature of leadership. From continuing education and certifications to inward-facing workshops and on-demand content, explore the following programs designed to advance your leadership skills.
- Southwest CUNA Management School (SCMS) is the go-to experience for rising and C-suite credit union professionals. The school provides higher academic style learning and engagement opportunities. Providing a combination of virtual live and self-paced courses, students build business acumen, broaden their vision for their own credit union’s strategic direction, enhance leadership skills, collaborate, and grow networks to last a lifetime.
- cuLEAD360 offers an affordable solution for self-paced individualized training. Spring into summer learning and use the promo code, SPRING, for $50 off.
- Women's Leadership Academy is a six-week virtual course aimed at those who are at a pivot point in their career.
- Interpersonal Skills for Today’s Workplace provides training in resolving workplace conflict and emotional intelligence.
- Young Professionals Conference is the premier event for those under 40, featuring an incredible speaker lineup focused on leading with courage.