Credit unions are retail sales organizations, and as such, they compete for their members’ business. The best way to attract new members is through a sales-enabled approach. This approach offers a way to connect with members and engage them in meaningful conversations, aligning solutions to their financial needs.
To be successful, credit union employees must sell in a way that adds value for the member. They also require leaders to help them drive results through coaching and accountability.
SalesCU sales training is a credit union-specific program that teaches skills, processes, and perspectives to your member-facing employees, their leaders, and your training team.
- Discusses products and services your employees are offering to members every day;
- Uses scenarios and examples that are relatable; and
- Provides sales techniques that can produce results now in your credit union.
Register by June 10 to reserve your spot.
- Course content can be easily incorporated into operational training courses with assignments that can be executed in the branch.
- Your leaders can develop and coach their employees in sales meetings, using the provided videos, scenarios, and worksheets.
- Courses can be completed anywhere and at any time, giving employees easy access and eliminating the need to pull employees away from the branch or the call center.
Credit unions that purchase the online sales training will receive six webinars conducted every other month during the 12-month access period. The webinars will support the training content by covering the following topics:
- Identifying sales opportunities and understanding why people buy
- Conducting a natural sales conversation
- Gaining commitments and managing objections
- Interviewing to expand and deepen member relationships
- Recapturing loans and deposits and obtaining assurances on product sales
- Completing the sale through effective onboarding
Presenter - Nick Brown
Nick Brown, a sales and service expert in the credit union industry, spent 15 years with a large, progressive credit union in different capacities, including branch operations and training and development. He spent the last nine years of his credit union career with an outbound sales team, where he connected with members by phone and email to deepen their financial relationships with their credit unions. It was here that Brown developed his passion and skills in selling credit union products and services. From 2009 to 2015, he led this outbound sales team to record-setting sales. In 2015, Brown started SalesCU with the goal of helping credit unions improve their sales results.
Save money when you register a group of 10-19 and see even greater cost savings when you register a group of 20 or more.
|Group of 10–19
|Group of 20 or More
The group rate is effective when all participants are registered at the same time.